Villa Borghese is one of the largest parks in Rome, certainly the most famous worldwide: the reasons for its fame are several.
First of all for its central position, the true green heart of Rome which unites the stunning southern squares of Piazza di Spagna and Piazza del Popolo with the eastern Via Vittorio Veneto and the northern elegant Quartiere Pinciano.
Furthermore its naturalistic variety, a perfect mix between Italian and English garden, also famous for its small lake everyone can navigate by renting a canoe.
In the end inside the park you can also find and visit the marvelous Borghese Museum and Gallery, always a place to be in Rome for the most important art events and with a stunning permanent collection of masterpieces by Gian Lorenzo Bernini, Agnolo Bronzino, Lorenzo Lotto, Antonio Canova, Caravaggio, Raffaello, Pieter Paul Rubens, Tiziano, Giorgione, to name a few.
Highly recommended a visit to the near Etruscan National Museum of Villa Giulia too and the Modern and Contemporary Art Gallery, both on the west side of Villa Borghese.
1) The best available rate - We always guarantee the best available rates online and offline; Our staff is at your disposal to provide all the information you need.
2) The best conditions - Your plans have changed and you need to cancel or change your reservation? On our Official Site, you can go ahead and change your mind at the best conditions.
3) Special offers and exclusive promotions - Available and bookable only here.
4) Credit Card at the highest safety standards - Use your credit card confidently and safely, our booking system is 128-bit encrypted for maximum security, privacy and confidentiality of your personal and credit card details.
5) Free Upgrade - Every direct guest is always privileged, for you a free room upgrade when available upon check-in.