The San Lorenzo district, close to Hotel Corallo is considered among the artistic and bohémien hearts of Rome, thanks to the near La Sapienza University and to its many typical places, restaurants, bars, culture clubs which contribute to the freezing atmosphere of the Rome nightlife.
This district became famous in the sixties and seventies when major Italian intellectuals and artists such as Paolo Pasolini, Alberto Moravia ed Elsa Morante, Francesco de Gregori used to live and spend their time in San Lorenzo. The district has kept this retro and stylish atmosphere typical of a true “borgo romano”. There’s also a legend, among the many in Rome, which tells that the Basilica di San Lorenzo Fuori le Mura (the most important church of the area) keeps the Holy Grail in one of its secret rooms!
1) The best available rate - We always guarantee the best available rates online and offline; Our staff is at your disposal to provide all the information you need.
2) The best conditions - Your plans have changed and you need to cancel or change your reservation? On our Official Site, you can go ahead and change your mind at the best conditions.
3) Special offers and exclusive promotions - Available and bookable only here.
4) Credit Card at the highest safety standards - Use your credit card confidently and safely, our booking system is 128-bit encrypted for maximum security, privacy and confidentiality of your personal and credit card details.
5) Free Upgrade - Every direct guest is always privileged, for you a free room upgrade when available upon check-in.