• At what time is the breakfast is served?
The breakfast is served from 07:30am to 10.00am.
• What time must free the room the day of departure?
The rooms must be freed within 11.00am of the departure
• Is possible reserve a tour for the city?
The Hotel has this service. The bus will come to take you
in hotel directly ( free pick-up ).It will be possible reserve to
the reception, and the payment will happen on the bus.
• Which bus goes to St. Peter Square?
From Termini Station Square, 500mt. away, there is the bus
n° 40 ( an express line, only 5 stop ), direct to St. Peter Square.
• With which publics transportation goes to downtown?
From piazza Indipendenza (200 Mts. away) there is bus stop
Nr. 492 to Fontana di Trevi, Pantheon, Piazza Venezia, Piazza Navona.
From Termini Station, Metro Line A, to Spagna (Spanish Steps) and
bus Nr.40 that pass through the centre, 50 Mts. from the Hotel, Metro
line B to Colosseo, in the middle of Archaeological Rome.
• Which is the distance of the hotel from the Termini
The hotel is located only 5 minutes on foot from Termini
Leave the train station from the side exit at track no. 1, taking
the exit Via Marsala. Then take first into Via Vicenza, walk straight
for four blocks and turn left into Via Palestro.
• How I can arrive to the Airport of Fiumicino? (Leonardo
From the Arrivals hall, walk to the train station inside
the airport, following the F.S sign.A train for Termini Station leaves
every 30 minutes.
• Tickets can be purchased from the tobacco shop
near the platform. You have a garage where park the car?
Close to the Hotel, there is a garage where you can leave
the car at the price approximately 15 -21 euro.
• Is there a left-luggage office?
On ground floor there is a luggage room